Eagles rookie Avonte Maddox gets first career

Eagles rookie Avonte Maddox gets first career

chenyan94
 interception against the Titans It was a stressful week with uncertainties surrounding how the Eagles would handle the injury to starter Rodney McLeod. After announcing that they had placed the safety on IR Womens Rodney McLeod Jersey , Corey Graham and some of the team’s young guys were expected to have bigger roles in Week 4 and beyond — and rookie cornerback Avonte Maddox made the most of his opportunity.Maddox has seen a smattering of playing time over the first few weeks of the 2018 season, collecting just a couple of tackles, up until his real debut on Sunday against the Titans. Just before halftime, on a deep pass up the middle by Marcus Mariota, Maddox made a big interception with a 23-yard return to put the Eagles on the 17-yard line. The Eagles didn’t end up getting into the endzone off the turnover Alshon Jeffery Jersey , but they did kick a field goal to go up 10-3 into the half. The Saints have a potential problem, and coach Sean Payton has the perfect solution.As New Orleans prepares to face an Eagles team that the Saints shredded, 48-7, the Saints need to put that behind them. The best way to do that? Focus on what’s in front of them.As first explained by New Orleans bankruptcy attorney John DeTrinis on Twitter — and which absolutely happened — coach Sean Payton had armed guards bring $225,000 and the Lombardi Trophy into a team meeting to illustrate what’s at stake.“Y’all want this?” Payton said http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-lane-johnson-jersey , causing the room to erupt. (If the Saints win the Super Bowl, each player will earn an extra $225,000.)“I think just showing and trying to give everybody a vision, especially the young guys as to obviously what we’re after and the opportunity that we have, especially as the one seed Womens Nelson Agholor Jersey ,” quarterback Drew Brees told reporters on Wednesday, explaining the strategy. “Just knowing that we control it and it all comes through this place. If we work hard enough and we allow that, first things first. This game is the most important thing this season. I think we’ve taken that approach each and every game this year is making each game that game the most important game this season. When you do that you get to a playoff game and everyone talks about, ‘OK, well now it is the playoffs and is the preparation different?’ No. If we have been approaching it this way the whole time Zach Ertz Jersey , then let’s just go play ball. It is another game. We always expect to play our best. We always expect to go out and execute to perfection. So let’s go do it.”Payton did the same thing in 2009, and it worked. The Saints won at home against the Cardinals, at home against the Vikings, and in Miami against the Colts to win Super Bowl XLIV.