How did the Broncos decide they needed

chenyan94
 to move up to the 42nd overall pick to draft quarterback Drew Lock? It may have been related to the teams that owned the 43rd and 44th picks.The Lions had Pick 43 and the Packers had Pick 44 Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , and both teams visited with Lock before the draft. The Broncos may have believed they had to get to 42 in order to take Lock.Detroit isn’t looking to move on from Matthew Stafford this year, and Green Bay isn’t looking to move on from Aaron Rodgers this year, but both teams may be looking to get younger and cheaper at quarterback sooner rather than later. Drafting Lock and observing him in practice for a year before deciding whether he’s ready could have been the plan.Instead, Lock will head into his rookie season as Joe Flacco‘s backup, and will see if he can prove himself worthy of being the Broncos’ quarterback of the future. The Denver Broncos (1-1) will host the San Francisco 49ers (1-0) in their third of five preseason games. This will also be the first game the Broncos will play at home." Denver Broncos PreseasonNFL preseasonPreseason: Live updates from 49ers at Broncos gameNew,464commentsThe Denver Broncos (1-1) will host the San Francisco 49ers (1-0) in their third of five preseason games. This will also be the first game the Broncos will play at home.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Preseason: Live updates from 49ers at Broncos gameTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailCasey Barrett - Mile High ReportThe Denver Broncos will host the San Francisco 49ers for the 40th time in the preseason today. Both teams have a surprisingly similar make-up on offense too Joe Flacco Jersey White , with Broncos’ Offensive Coordinator Rich Scangarello coming from the Kyle Shanahan coaching tree.Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Broncos shoeCheck out the new Broncos shoe from Nike!It is on defense where these two teams might diverge. Head Coach Vic Fangio and Defensive Coordinator Ed Donatell have great rapport and don’t even have to communicate at times as both will know exactly what the other wants in any given situation.“Really over the years, this is our ninth year together—we don’t do a lot of talking at the games,” Donatell said on Saturday. Certain things that will come up from a chess match that happened before and we may discuss it. It’s already ready to go when we hit the game, and he’s operating. Maybe there’s some information that comes from the press box or if I see something in the plan that’s changed, then we will converse.”The issues with miscommunication and coaching gaffes we have seen from the Broncos the last two years should be a thing of the past. The defenses especially looks to be a well disciplined and talented unit. That should bode well for a turnaround in fortunes in Denver. Broncos vs. 49ers live updatesGame InfoEverything we know Tweets from https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/lists/the-broncos-beat