The Jacksonville Jaguars have picked Florida offensive

The Jacksonville Jaguars have picked Florida offensive

chenyan94
 tackle Jawaan Taylor with their second round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft — but it didn’t come without a twist.With the Oakland Raiders on the..."The Jacksonville Jaguars have picked Florida offensive tackle Jawaan Taylor with their second round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft — but it didn’t come without a twist.With the Oakland Raiders on the clock http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , Jacksonville had a hunch that Jawaan would be gone before they picked a few selections later. So they gave up their fourth round pick to move up in the second round and gain fifth and seventh round selections.That’s right, we traded up and gained two picks. Wild.Taylor played predominantly right tackle for Florida since he was a freshman, having a cup of coffee as a left tackle for the final two games of his Sophomore season, but outside of that was always on the right side. That’s exactly where he will slot in with the Jaguars and should be their Week 1 starter at right tackle.What do you think of the pick? Good? Great? Or should they have gone with another position? One of the more gut wrenching injuries for the Jacksonville Jaguars in the injury riddled 2018 season was at the hands of wide receiver Marqise Lee. Lee has dealt with nagging injuries the past few..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Cat Countrya Jacksonville Jaguars communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsJaguarsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsMarqise Lee may not be ready until late in training campNew Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey ,20commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareMarqise Lee may not be ready until late in training campDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsOne of the more gut wrenching injuries for the Jacksonville Jaguars in the injury riddled 2018 season was at the hands of wide receiver Marqise Lee. Lee has dealt with nagging injuries the past few seasons since coming out of college and was set to be in a role for the primary receiver after the Jaguars let Allen Robinson walk in free agency and release Allen Hurns.Lee had just signed a new four-year, $38 million deal in the offseason only to have his knee exploded in the third preseason game of the 2018 season against the Atlanta Falcons. At the time, it felt like a blow the Jaguars could absorb because they had relied so much on the legs of Leonard Fournette and the then-thought-to-be emerging Keelan Cole and Dede Westbrook, plus the team had signed Donte Moncreif in free agency... but...That didn’t work.We have not heard much about Lee’s recovery this offseason DJ Chark Jersey , which generally I think is more of a good thing than a bad thing, because if there’s no injury news typically it means things are “on schedule”. I didn’t think the Jaguars would really look to bolster the wide receiver position unless there were concerns about Lee’s recovery and the only move the team made was signing Chris Conley, which to me is a “just in case” type of signing.At the NFL owner’s meetings Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone mentioned that Lee probably wouldn’t be ready until near the end of training camp/the preseason, which in all honesty isn’t shocking and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Lee begin training camp on the PUP list.“Here’s what I like about Marqise Lee: Every time I talk to him http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-a.-j.-cann-jersey , he’s feeling better, he has a smile on his face, and he’s dying to get back,” Marrone said at the owner’s meetings a week ago. “I think when you see players that are injured and have that type of mentality or expression Womens Marqise Lee Jersey , that makes you feel good as a coach. He’s excited. He’s getting ready to go. Obviously, we lost a lot last year when we lost him.”Endearingly nicknamed the “White Tiger”, Lee has always kept a positive outlook with his injuries and coming back from them. Most of the time they’ve been nagging hamstring or soft tissue injuries, but as it sounds right now he’s on track to possibly return by the season opener.I don’t expect the Jaguars to use an early round pick on a wide receiver unless someone absolutely falls in their lap Telvin Smith Jersey , but if they do snap one up early it probably means they have some concerns on the Lee return timeline.(Editor note: Whoops. Had a busy week this week. Back in full gear now.)